The programme is the perfect companion for change managers at all levels of the UN and partner agencies who want to reflect on their own practices, receive inspiration and insights for carrying out their work.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand what drives change in the UN
- Understand change models and the impact change has on staff
- Understand how the bias of change managers impacts the way they address change
- Learn practical steps to analyse the challenges of change and plan accordingly
- Be able to proficiently use tools to facilitate change
This course combines theory with practical application tools, and provides tips for designing and managing change processes, predominantly at the team level. It is delivered by experienced change management consultants from the UN and provides an opportunity to reflect on concrete change situations.
It requires an investment of 2-3 hours weekly.
- Week 1: Triggers for change in the UN, tools to analyse trigger points
- Week 2: The role of the change manager
- Week 3: Planning for change
- Week 4: Implementing change
- Week 5: Dealing with the human impact of change, resistance to change and stress
UN staff responsible for and/or contributing to change management projects at all professional levels.
Cost of participation
Cost of participation:
The course fee covers full participation in the online course.
Thanks to multiple donors’ support, this course is offered at a subsidized fee of USD 500.