The programme is the perfect learning companion for managers leading change in the UN and in partner agencies who want to reflect on their role in organisational change processes and execute the required changes. It offers an overview of conceptual frameworks on managing change processes and transitions, as well as on increasing staff resilience. It provides guidance on ways to lead a team in times of change.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will:
- acquire a deeper understanding of the technical and emotional features of change processes;
- increase their resilience to deal with ongoing change;
- develop clarity on their role as supervisors leading change processes;
- deepen understanding of leading and designing change processes.
This blended learning programme combines self-paced study with a two-day face-to-face workshop, followed by optional coaching
Topics addressed during the programme include:
- Phases of Change
- Innovation and change in experimentation
- Role and mindset of managers facing change
- Diagnosing change
- Individual change strategies at work
- Managing emotions
- Increasing resilience
Supervisors and managers leading teams affected by change initiatives.