The programme is the perfect learning companion for change leaders in the UN and in partner agencies who want to reflect on their role in organisational change processes and execute the required changes. It offers an overview of conceptual frameworks to assist with managing change processes and transitions, as well as increasing resilience. It provides an opportunity to examine the impact of your leadership on your teams in times of change.
- To acquire a deeper understanding of the technical and emotional features of change processes
- Ensuring that participants learn to embrace experimental mind-sets to improve decision making and learning, and mitigate the negative impact of changes
- Increasing resilience to deal with ongoing change
- Creating clarity on participants’ role as supervisors managing change processes
- Enhancing the ability to manage the human impact of change
- Creating blueprints for action deliver a specific change process in their team.
This blended learning programme combines self-paced study with a two-day face to face, followed by work-place tasks and coaching.
- Phases of Change
- Innovation and change in experimentation
- Role and mindset of manager facing change
- Diagnosing change
- Individual change strategies at work
- Managing emotions
- Increasing resilience
Supervisors and managers leading teams in times of change at all professional levels.